Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Hello Sunshine! #travelblogger #spring #photoblog

Blog 65/365: 

I took this at 10:20am this morning and it was already a warm 20°C and got even hotter later on! I was waiting for my friend who was accompanying me to my dentist appointment. He was a bit late but I spied a grassy knoll and enjoyed a exquisite 15 minutes lying on the grass enjoying the feeling the sun on my skin. I love Spring and it certainly feels like my favourite season has arrived. 

But I don't want to speak too soon. My friends will arrive from London tomorrow night and I've seen quite a few different forecasts and other than the temperature none of them can agree what it's going to be like. Whatever happens I have a detailed itinerary for their trip so we'll have a great time whatever happens!